Last updated: 26/06/2020
Who we are
Smartjoiner Ltd. operates https://smartjoiner.co.uk. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collectively all information that you submit to Smartjoiner Ltd. via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Smartjoiner, or us
Smartjoiner Ltd., a company incorporated in United Kingdom with registered number whose registered office is at 58 Green Lanes, London N16 9NH.
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
The website that you are currently using, www..smartjoiner.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Why do we need to collect personal information
- Where a customer is an individual or sole trader, we collect only the information that is lawfully required in order to fulfill an order or to open a trading account with our company.
- Only sufficient information to carry out the transaction is collected .
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We will collect your
- Name as well as your Trading or Company name when you become a customer or supplier
- Contact details such as address, telephone number and email as well as a delivery address and method of payment
- Once a transaction has been completed, we record the type of payment i.e. card payment, cash or invoice but we do not keep any card details
We collect information solely for the purpose of carrying out business with you.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our use of Data
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Smartjoiner Ltd. is the “data controller”.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third party websites and services
Smartjoiner Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.